Friday, April 29, 2011

What a day!

I'm exhausted! I have maybe 4-5 hours of sleep due to watching the memorable and unforgettable wedding of my lifetime. After finally getting some rest, I went to the mall and got a free smartphone. Kudos to Best Buy and their weekend special. Now I can connect with my family and friends at anytime other than waiting for a wifi connection or communicating through Google Voice. I will still use the account since my blog account is through Google.

I love when I have a day off from work and school. I browsed the car lots and attempted to purchase something at the mall. There was nothing to add to my collection. I love to shop, but I'm not going to spend money and regret my purchase later. I did get to spend time with my God-Sister, which was nice even if it was for a brief moment.

Well until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment